Carry-on bags originated in the 1930s, when airlines began offering travelers branded totes to hold personal items needed during long flights. Before long, the bags — with their bold logos and colors — had become chic and sought-after accessories sold in catalogs and gifted to first-class passengers. Our version — a modern take on a 1960s TWA classic — boasts a graphic striped logo and, inside, a charming airplane print. It’s far too stylish to save for vacation — make it part of your everyday uniform!
- Size: 10” W x 14” H x 4”D
- Nylon with cotton twill lining
- Zippered top
- Striped webbing strap
- Adjustable 24” shoulder drop
- Front and interior pockets
- Metal stud feet protect the bottom of bag